Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blogging Friend Visit~ Sharon & Bachman Christmas House


 Sharon arrived last Wednesday and Thursday morning, Linda, from Itsy Bits and Pieces,  came over and we all went to the Bachman Ideas house, Christmas Theme...it was pretty and we had great fun. We had lunch at Patrick's inside the Bachman store and SHOPPED! I didn't take any photos of the goodies purchased.

 This is inside the Ideas House..I love the red and white theme and will be using those colors for my Christmas decor this year...Maybe I should dye my hair, BLONDE!!!



 This room is inside the front porch and it's so cozy and sweet.


 This is the formal dinning room. A little more elegant. Loving the lantern look!!

 A child's bedroom....there are more rooms and photos...Linda is going to the Idea house and she takes much better photos. So, you can visit her blog soon and she all of the Bachman Ideas House.



Friday, Sharon and I went to a few antique shops in Hopkins and then on Saturday we crafted. Sharon made these cards and I made somethings for a swap..sorry, no photos of those... Sharon left a day early because of the "snow" storm that was happening on Monday. I'm sure I wore her out! We certainly had FUN!!!

Oops, Sharon made the doilie table runner for me! I love it! I was playing around with my truck and look who wanted to get in the photo...YES, I am thinking about CHRISTMAS!!! I went out yesterday and found the red/white and silver bulbs and I'm digging thru my bins to see what vintage items I'll be using for my decorating. I won't put up my Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving!!! Even tho I really want to!!

Have a great weekend! Hubby and I are having a Friday Fun day tomorrow...antiquing/eating out. I should be thinking about Thanksgiving instead of playing! LOL!

warmly,
deb

14 comments:

boopnut said...

Dang, I have to look for hubby's truck! What fun to meet with a blogging friend, and what a clever idea with the doilies!
Hugs,
Deb

vivian said...

such fun! our bloggy friends just "get"us! I know.. Im dying to put christmas out too.. I do think I might do the shelves over my couch prior to thanksgiving... and... maybe the tree can go up the day before.. we'll see. Its all coming so fast now!
have a great weekend
xoxo
vivian

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How great that you were able to get together with those gals. That is just wonderful. It sounds like you had a great time. I always look forward to Linda's posts about Bachman House. Can't wait to see more.

Cards are cute and I bet the swap things are cute, too. xo Diana

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for inviting me along with you two! AND for driving us all over town and showing us such a WONDERFUL day! I am so glad to call you my friends! Love that cute doily runner! xoxo

Debby said...

And you all dressed alike,hah. Beautiful pictures. I bet you all had a great time. Have fun with your hubby.

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun you had! How nice to be able to share antiquing and crafting with dear friends. Loving all the inspirations. I've been sneaking a bit of Christmas into my craft room. We've got all kinds of snow outside and it's not to start thinking Christmas but I'm determined to keep my minimal Thanksgiving out.

Stephanie said...

Oh what fun! From the photos and words it appears you had a wonderful time! love the doily table runner - it's beautiful!

Hugs and blessings!

Deanies Stash said...

How fun that you got to do all those things with Sharon and going to Bachman House with Linda. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Love the doily runner! And the cards are so pretty. I hope I can get to the idea house too.
I went to your booth the other day. I couldn't believe all the cute Christmas things that you were selling. I wanted a bunch of it! LOL Didn't let myself though.
Erica :)

Theresa said...

Oh what fun! I sure wish I was with you ladies! CUTEST little truck all dressed up for Christmas! Can't wait to dress mine up too:) Enjoy your day dear Deb, HUGS!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, Love the pic of you girls together having fun. Sounds like a great visit. The pics from the idea house are wonderful.
Love the table runner created from doilies. That is a wonderful idea.
Your little truck display is adorable.
Have fun today and a great weekend.
XO

Annette said...

Oh, Deb, I love a red and white Christmas! Sounds like you guys had a great time playing and shopping. Love the runner she made you, great idea! Hope your Friday was fun and have a good weekend.

Linda said...

How nice that you could get together! Great post.

Cranberry Morning said...

That's what I need to see, an ideas house! Found you on Stephanie's blog and am your newest follower. :-)