Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MORE Wedding Photos


 Cake was pretty! That is ribbon around each layer and was taken off before cutting. The cake was
"champagne" flavor. Looked better than it tasted...

                                                  Father of the Bride, Bride, Mother of the Bride


                                                               Groom and Groomsmen



                                       Groom & Bridesmaids

                                                My Son, Bride, Mother of the Bride and Stepdad


                                                       Groom and Bride   Mr & Mrs .....

                                               Mr & Mrs.... I think this is my favorite photo...

Okay, no more wedding photos...for now...LOL!!!   Can you tell that I'm loving the photos!!

warmly,
deb

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

The pictures are just lovely, Deb. And that cake looks amazing!

Hugs to you!

NanaDiana said...

I just love them, Deb! Beautiful couple. Now- I have to scroll down to see the ones I missed. The cake was pretty! xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful photos. Such a beautiful wedding. You certainly have bragging rights!! Continued blessings to the happy couple!!

Theresa said...

I love looking at wedding pics! You all look beautiful! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Great pictures Deb. What a lovely wedding!

Hugs, Jocelyn

Susie said...

That was a beautiful wedding. I adore the colors. I truly wish them a life time of happiness. xoxo,Susie

Annette said...

Lovin' the wedding pictures! Great cake, too. I also really like your Thanksgiving header.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Beautiful photos! The cake is pretty! My daughter's cake tasted way better then it looked (LOL). Your daughter was a gorgeous bride! Love that last photo also!
hugs,
Linda

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, oh I would never tire of seeing these wonderful pics. All are gorgeous and your daughter and son in law are a beautiful couple. I love that last photo too. The cake is beautiful!!
xo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing such a special day!