Friday, May 22, 2015

Hubby Surprised Me !


 Our 25th Wedding anniversary was this week....25 Years!!! Hubby surprised me by taking me to this B&B in Redwing!  It is called The Moondance Inn. Awww...It is a 100+ year old home and was so awesome inside...

 This is one end of the living room. I didn't want to bore you with many photos, just a few! LOL! We both love the old world charm...



 This is one side of the huge dinning room. We had breakfast here. 
 This was the room we had. They have 5 rooms to rent. The bed is so high off the ground that hubby had to help me...I could have used a step stool!!!


 When you walked into the room, this is what you see first! We did have our own bathroom too!



and hubby went the "extra" yard and had flowers, chocolates and wine in the room !! I am so blessed to have a wonderful hubby! Sure, some days aren't as "nice" or easy, but all in all, He is the One for Me!
Thank you best hubby ever!!!  Even thou he doesn't read my blog...he needs to know :)

We also went to a few antique stores and a scrapbook store. I'll show you my few finds soon!

I'm having a garage sale next week, hopefully, and I am also helping a friend with her upcoming estate sale which is next week too!!  Throw in a duty day on Tuesday and there is my week, next week

Have a great weekend!!
warmly,
deb

22 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH what a lovely surprise! So thoughtful! Happy Anniversary you two!

Terra said...

That is a romantic surprise. It looks lovely.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many, many more!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Give your hubby an extra hug for all of us! What a sweetheart he is! Beautiful place to stay...very romantic! Hugs, Diane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a great hubby! What a sweet surprise and get away!
hugs,
Linda

Oliva Ohlson said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Your Hubby is a sweetheart. So glad you had a wonderful time.
Hubby & I love going to Redwing!

NanaDiana said...

Is that Redwing, MN? I love that little town and haven't been in a few years. I am so happy for you-that is a wonderful anniversary surprise! Blessings to you- xo Diana

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Ekk! What an amazing surprise! So romantic. He's a keeper Deb :-)

Hugs and congrats on your 25th,
Jocelyn

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to get out of town and stay at such a beautiful place!
What a great surprise!
Erica :)

Debby said...

How sweet of your husband. I think you better keep him around another 25. Happy Anniversary.

Consider It All Joy said...

What a very sweet surprise! I hope you really enjoyed your time! Have fun getting ready for your sale, I love doing that! Blessings, Cindy

Diane Mars said...

We celebrated ours on the 20th 28 years! Happy Happy to you two.. he's a keeper Deb!

vivian said...

Happy anniversary! I think thats awesome that your husband whisked you away for a night. how sweet of him!
have a great weekend Deb!
xoxo
vivian

Rose L said...

so romantic! He's a keeper!

Sher Miller said...

What a fantastic, thoughtful surprise! Happy anniversary to you both; wishing you many, many more!

Theresa said...

What a sweet Hubby to do all of that for your Anniversary! I love surprises with meaning! Have a blessed day and week ahead dear Deb, HUGS!

Annette said...

What a wonderful surprise!! Happy Anniversary to you both.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful surprise and special time for you both.
God Bless you with many more wonderful years.
Happy Memorial Day.
xo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb...Happy anniversary. I thought he bought you that house lol! So glad you had a great time, I love Redwing!

Carol

Tammy's in Love said...

Happily ever after! Congrats Deb and Hubby!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a lovely surprise! Congratulations on such a special get-away. Wishing you many more blessed years together! Our wedding anniversary is Friday. 23 years!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Happy 25th Anniversary Deb. Ours was this year too. What a beautiful place to celebrate. All I have to say is how could this place not be wonderful. They have Charming Angels....the Boyds Bear Collector in me spotted those right away...lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol