Monday, June 8, 2015

Garden Flowers & Bluebird Babies


 My peonies are blooming :)   Not very many flowers this year  :(  however, I'm happy with the ones that are blooming.


 I also love my vintage iris with the deep purple and the heavenly smell!!! I had many blooms from them this year!


 Put "faux" flowers in the bike basket...LOL....and pay NO attention to all the weeds! Maybe I'll get to the weeds this week...trying to see if we can do the garage sale this Thursday..however RAIN is in the forecast!


Look at my babies...they have their eyes open. I took this photo yesterday! I SO WANT TO HOLD ONE!!! They are still as can be when we peek at them.

Went to a couple good estate sales and will show & tell soon. One of them was an antique person who died with a house & garage full. It was a  part 2 sale!  This month is going by quickly. Grandgirl had a fast pitch tourney this weekend. Games are on Mon & Wed evenings...SLOW down summer...I want to enjoy you!

I am so happy that the Internet is working! I realized I spend A LOT of time on it...maybe too much??!!

Update on sister...she is doing 2 weeks of chemo pills and after that she will see when she can schedule surgery to "reconnect". After that surgery there will be a little more chemo. I feel that is a lot of chemo...I know, not the doctor!!!

Jeanne is home and I plan on going to her home on Friday to be with her. She shouldn't be alone for now. She still has double vision, prayers appreciated. Thank you!

That all for now!
warmly,
deb

13 comments:

Consider It All Joy said...

Oh My Deb, you have a lot going on! Praying for your sis, believe she will be well soon! Love those cute little birds, so very sweet! Blessings, Cindy

vivian said...

Im glad you have your internet back. Im sure we all spend way too much on here.. but but but... how else would we all kept in touch!? Those baby birds are so sweet!! Wont be long and they will fly away. Always good to stop and enjoy nature! lots going on here, home repairs.. grandpies and beach days have begun.. life is good! (most of the time! lol! )
except for cancer.. that sucks.. I will keep your sister in my prayers.
xoxo
vivian

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Glad to see your post, so assume your Internet is done. Yay for that, it is a part of life now and we need it.

Gorgeous flowers! Sending good thoughts for your sister. Sisters are precious. Enjoy your busy week!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Deb, I go crazy when I'm 'discounted', I so rely on my internet. So much for your sister to be going through and my prayers continue for her. I know that summer is flying by over here also!

hugs,
Linda

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, prayers for your sister and so glad you will be with her. The bluebirds are so sweet. Love your flower photos and so glad your internet is back.\
Love your current header.
Hugs, CM

Musings from Kim K. said...

Continued prayers for your sister. Glad you are back online again and enjoying sweet blooms and your granddaughter's outdoor activities.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Continuing thoughts and prayers for your sister. Love your bike and pretty flowers! I just love peonies, they are one of my favorites, so beautiful! The little birds are sweet, how exciting for you to still get to peak at them! Yay for the internet to be back up and running! Hope you have a wonderful week! xo Holly

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Prayers that your sister is doing well...I know it must be hard for you to see her sick.
Your flowers are lovely...and I have bike envy lol.

Diane Mars said...

Deb,
I hope you have a good time with your sister ... and yes the Doctor knows best.
Cannot wait to see the treasures you score at that Estate Sale, how fun.
Life is sure a crazy thing...such a mix of emotions...
Hugs,your friend Diane

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb,
Sending prayers. I love your beautiful signs of the season photos.
hugs and JOY,
Kim

Theresa said...

Continuing to pray for your Sister! I know you love her and it is hard to watch anyone we love going thru so much! Sending A big hug your way dear Deb and prayers too!

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet Deb! My, your flowers are stunning! I think my peonies will bloom next week....I am eagerly awaiting their beauty :)

Your sister has been and will continue to be in my prayers. Love and hugs to you!

Deanies Stash said...

Your flowers are beautiful. The baby birds are adorable. Prayers for your sister.

Hugs,
Dianne