Monday, July 27, 2015

Bedroom Tweaked & Finds


 I've been finding more Christmas...the Christmas Tea treasures I'm keeping for the Christmas tea party at church...The teapot was only $2.00  WHAT a Deal!!! Perfect shape!

More Christmas. Sweet as can be stockings :)  I'm keeping the drinking glass, but you already knew that. LOL!!



This wall was too "naked"...and boring...

Better don't you think! The center iron piece I bought when I was with Linda & Faye. The other pieces I've been saving for just the right spot!

Worked my duty day...sold a Jiffy peanut butter jar...the rest of the week I'm getting ready for the Girlfriend 60th Birthday weekend. We will be going to a Class of '73 - 60th Birthday party that I'm helping with at a sports bar on Saturday evening. Sunday just us girlfriend's are going on a Breakfast cruise on a local lake. Friday evening is "Happy Hour" at my home. I haven't seen one of the girlfriends for 10 years!!! Throw in a little shopping, eating, and catching up!!! FUN ~ FUN ~ FUN!!!

Hasn't the month flown by...I sure think so! I hope you all have a great week!!!
warmly,
deb

p.s. Another dear friend has ovarian cancer and surgery is Friday, if anyone would hold her up in prayer, you know I would deeply appreciate it! X0 Thank you!!!

18 comments:

Theresa said...

I will PRAY for your friend! The month has flown right by and although I don't like the flying of time... I am ready for a little cooler NOT COLD weather:) Great finds and your weekend plans sound awesome! Sending HUGS your way dear Deb!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Praying for your friend.

Great treasures! Have lots of fun this coming weekend!!!

Joy H said...

Oh I love the iron pieces over the window and I think your found some perfect Christmas treasures!
Joy @ Books and Life

Linda said...

The bedroom IS very pretty now. Wow! you have a lot going on...have fun with all your friends. I will certainly keep your friend in my prayers. I really NEED an elf...haven't found one yet, but I will.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love how you used the iron piece, Deb! Looks lovely! And the Christmas stockings are adorable! I'm sorry to hear about your friend...xoxo

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I will pray for your friend! Love your finds and hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Linda

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I love the iron pieces that you added over the bed! Good job!
Well, you know I LOVE those reindeer stockings!
Going to go email you now.
Erica :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Goodness your friends are having the worst time, my prayers for her! Sounds like you have another fun, busy week!

Carol

Patti said...

Oh - those reindeer stockings are just too cute - and I LOVE the black iron over your bed. It really added a balance. Very pretty. YES - I will also pray for your friend. Have fun with your friends!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, Oh what wonderful Christmas finds. Love that sweet teapot. Your bedroom addition looks great over the window. Sounds like a fun weekend with the ole gang to celebrate a big birthday. Have fun.
Prayers for your friend.
Hugs and Blessings, cm

Melissa said...

Love your Christmas finds. Prayers for your friend.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Prayers for your friend. Those reindeer stocks are the BEST stockings I've ever seen. What treasures. Enjoy your happy hour on Friday!

Susie said...

Deb, Praying for your friend who will be having surgery. I liked the pieces over the window. You have found some cute Christmas things. My sister's group just did the 60 birthdays and celebrations. Enjoy !! Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Diane Mars said...

Your latest finds are great I love the stockings, prayers for your girlfriend , and I love how you jazzed up the wall in your bedroom. Have a Great rest of the week Deb you are amazing always so busy!

White Lace and Promises said...

I certainly will put your friend. I know it was fun with the girls and the celebrations. I don't do enough of getting together with friends and family. Have found for me that real friends are hard to come by. You are certainly blessed. I don't hang curtains. My son in law does it. I do like the extra decor.

Faye said...

I recognize that piece over the window...looks really nice!
So sorry about your friend, I wish the best for her.
Faye

20 North Ora said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope your friend is doing well after surgery.

Judy

vintage grey said...

Darling reindeer stockings! I'm always keeping my eye out for the kits to make them! Sending prayers for your sweet friend!! xo Heather