Friday, August 14, 2015

Pocket Letters & Swap Partners


This is the front above and back below of a Pocket Letter that I sent to Sandy about a month ago. We did a one on one swap...with no "theme"...I just know that  Sandy LOVES CHERRIES!!



This is the one Sandy made for me...a pretty and fun one! Thanks, friend Sandy!!! 

Okay, I hope that gives you swap partners a few ideas...however...we do have a theme: FALL

Here are the partners:

Sandy - 521 Lake Street    and    Pam  Virginia Retro

Deb   Boopnut     and  Oliva   Olivia's Creative Quest

Linda A La Carte and  Stephanie   The Enchanting Rose

Deb  Garage Sale Gal  and  Judy  20 North Ora

Deb Garage Sale Gal and Cindy  Considering it all Joy

PLEASE  visit your partner's blog and get her email   and  EMAIL YOUR PARTNER right away and exchange address!! HAVE FUN!

Be sure to use a bubble mailer and get correct postage from the PO...a number 10 envelope will get beat up in the mail

Sign the back of one of the ATC cards

I decorated both side or include another themed paper on the backside

Include a note about yourself...likes, hobbies, pets...

Include a tea bag or ice tea

Some gals include a treat, however with the HOT & HUMID weather...I will not be sending a treat

One pocket has a favorite Quote in it

Then bits & Bobs in the other pockets so that all 9 pockets are filled.

HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN, HAVE FUN.....

MAILING DATE IS SEPT 1st.....POST as soon as you RECEIVE your POCKET LETTER!!!

Questions, email me at dbrhgn@aol.com

Warmly,
deb



15 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Deb - Am so excited that we are going to be exchanging pocket letter with each other. Now, I need to go back and go thru your blogs to hone in on what you really like.

Judy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb, these are adorable, how great that you have spearheaded this. You are all going to have such a great time. You are such a multitalented crafter. I have never done paper crafting...You do it all!

Carol

Oliva Ohlson said...

Yeah!!! BTW..I found a pattern for a pumpkin embellie!!! FUN...!!!
PS: Didn't walk today or yesterday...way too hot & HUMID!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Your PL's are beautiful!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

FUN! I'm excited to do this swap! I'm off to visit my swap partner!

Linda

Linda said...

Even tho I am not participating.....almost wish I was...next time for sure!!! .....I can't wait to see what everyone will get.

Consider It All Joy said...

I'm so excited! I started gathering bits and bobs today! Looking forward to putting it all together in the next few days! Blessings, Cindy

Sandy McClay said...

I put the photos of your PL on the PL FB page....everybody loved them! You're very good at this....I am getting there....:) I am excited that Pam is my partner! Have a good Sunday....

Hugs, Sandy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hooray, let the fun begin! Sandy and I have already made contact. We were Easter swap partners, so I already know what a funt partner she is. Thanks so much for putting this swap together Deb. :)

Theresa said...

Oh what a wonderful display of pretties:) I know that Sandy was happy with your gift of cherry filled pockets! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for this, Deb! Linda and I have emailed one another and I am thrilled to be paired up with her :)

Hugs to you!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
air jordans
oakley canada
asics outlet
air jordan 8
hollister outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
toms outlet
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 4
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors purses
adidas yeezy 350
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
oakley vault
ray ban wayfarer
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordans
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses
tod's shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
fitflop sandals
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
replica watches
ralph lauren uk
lebron shoes
giuseppe zanotti
michael kors outlet online sale
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
as

happy 123 said...

michael kors handbags
ferragamo belt
kobe shoes
longchamp outlet
adidas nmd
true religion jeans
fitflops sale clearance
chrome hearts online
james harden shoes
air jordan shoes

raybanoutlet001 said...

mlb jerseys
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike air huarache
jerseys wholesale
ugg boots
ugg boots
rolex replica
coach outlet
michael kors handbags

jeje said...

yeezy
vanvan cleef and arpels
michael kors outlet online
fitflops
harden shoes
air max 90
adidas nmd
adidas stan smith
stephen curry shoes
true religion outlet