Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thank You's & Project for the week!


I did a Pocket Letter Swap with Linda. She made this pretty pink one for me! Front above and back side below. I love that she used playing cards for the back side of the pocket letter! Thank You, Linda!! This new hobby is very FUN!!! The colors are much brighter in real life.






On the same day that the pocket letter arrived, so did a package from Pam with this sweet little fall craft that she made. Sure brighten my day and Thank You, Pam. It looks cute on my window ledge.



The next day I received this Awesome magazine that I won from a giveaway that Kris had! I haven't won a giveaway in a very long time. She also sent along some pretty note cards. Kris's blog is featured in this magazine!!! Thank you, Kris!!!   It was a great week for mail from some very sweet blogging friends!!




This is my project for the week! Getting the rest of the living room painted. I'm filling holes, putting tape around the trim and then paint away! Daughter said"how many times do you paint?" every 6 months?"  LOL!! NO...I said, about every couple of years! LOL...besides I can! LOL!!!The color is Spatial White...I was going to go darker, however with the long winters here, a lighter color is better for me!

Going to be a full week. Zumba Monday,Wed & Fri., Tuesday duty day at Antiques On Mainstreet and that evening singing at a senior complex.(bet you didn't know that I "sing". I don't read notes, I just listen to the other singers...I love to sing and hope it brings a blessing!) Wednesday, help in the church kitchen,  Plus a couple of things the rest of the week!

I hope you all have a nice week. The weather here is lovely for October!!! Have to rake some leaves too...LOL!!!

The jadeite I bought is for resale...that is why I am disappointed...probably won't make my investment back, oh well!
warmly,
deb

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Girl, you hit the jackpot:) SO many cute gifts! Enjoy your week ahead, sounds like a really busy one! HUGS!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm so glad you like the Pocket Letter Deb! I had so much fun making it. Love the little craft that Pam sent you.Lots of fun mail!
hugs,
Linda

Consider It All Joy said...

Oh my, what a Wonderfully Blessed 'Happy Mail' week you had! So many cute and fun things! Love the pocket letter, sure am hoping to do another one! Enjoy your painting project! Blessings, Cindy

Oliva Ohlson said...

Great surprises for a very nice Lady!!! Doesn't it just make your day!!! The PL is very pretty and I love the pink! The sweet little fall craft is too cute, and goes great on your window ledge! Congratulations on being the winner! I've never heard or seen the magazine you won...must check it out!

Have a great week!!!
Hugs!

Musings from Kim K. said...

A busy but fun week awaits for you. How nice to have so many special blogging friends sharing their treasures with you. Have fun painting and exercising and singing!

Joy H said...

The jadeite is beautiful! Have you thought about putting it on ebay or etsy?
Congrats on your win! It's so much fun winning neat things.
Have a great week :)
Joy @ Books and Life

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, what a great week for you in the mail. Love the pocket letter gift and the darling fall creation is way cute!! Congrats on your win from Kris. Sounds like a fun week planned and painting project too. Blessings, cm

Michele said...

Hi Deb...I've missed you!!! I have a new blog...www.simplytheglitter.blogspot.com!!! Stop by and visit!
Michele

Linda said...

You are a busy gal....busy hands are happy hands....I used to say that when I ran a production machine MANY years ago. What a great mail week you had, I love weeks like that.

NanaDiana said...

Oh what fun to get those surprises in the mail. Love your pocket with the cards and that little thing from Pam is as cute as can be. AND don't you LOVE that Somerset magazine from Kris?

I wanted to paint my laundry room but, barring a miracle, that is going to have to wait till Spring. Oh- well-something to look forward to, I guess.

Hope you have a great week and thanks for visiting me and commenting! xo Diana

Boopnut said...

What some fun mail! Your week sounds like it is quite busy! That's what we have to do...stay busy!
Deb

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Deb,
I am long on getting to leave a comment!!! Too crazy a week. Glad you got your magazine. Enjoy it. Thanks for the understanding with out great postal service ughhh! Have a great Friday tomorrow and wonderful week end.
Kris

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

How nice to get so much love in the mail! Looking forward to some pictures of your paint job!