Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Pl & Decorations

Bought this mug at an estate sale. Ho ho ho....I've been busy this weekend, putting up the tree and decorating the home.



I had an Christmas Pocket Letter Swap and Marsha was my partner and she PAINTED the Christmas girl and made the "snow" ornie...so talented and I LOVE IT. I will be mailing the one I made her tomorrow. THANK You, Marsha!



SO, daughter made the turkey and it was PERFECT!  Guess who is making dinner next Thanksgiving?!  She did tell me her "secret:!!



Here is what you see when you first come into the house. Grandgirl and Santa photos that are priceless to me! The one on the right is my very favorite one!

I'll be sharing more of my Christmas with you in the upcoming post. I'm looking forward to see all of your decorations for Christmas.

I'll be crafting this week with Tammy & Erica on Wednesday. Big sale at Antiques MN in Burnsville this Saturday and Sunday, 20% off most items STORE WIDE!  Booth 2F40 has some treasures! (that is our booth)

Daughter and I went Christmas shopping on Friday and I'm pretty much done!Still need a few stocking stuffers and something for hubby.

warmly,
deb

18 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Your pocket page looks great. Such talent. I'm mailing mine out this week also. I was afraid I wasn't going to have time with the new house, but once I actually started on it, it was fun. I'm still learning with these.

Judy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Yummy turkey. I have my PL for the exchange almost ready to mail and will have it send this week for sure. I sent you a little thank you surprise!
hugs,
Linda

NanaDiana said...

You are done Christmas shopping and you want ME to still LIKE you?!?! lol Good for you (although I might secretly hate you just a little bit)...
That exchange gift/pocket you got is gorgeous! She did a wonderful job putting it together. What fun!
Deb- Do you know the name of the print with the little girl and the rabbit that is in your foyer? I think it i just darling and perfect above your own sweet pictures! xo Diana

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wow, I love your pocket letter. What talent to be able to draw and paint! So creative. Love seeing Christmas decor and look forward to more posts. Oh, lucky gals getting together to craft.....have fun!
Christmas shopping, what's that? ;)

Consider It All Joy said...

What a wonderful Pocket Letter! Too much talent for some!! I am just putting on some finishing touches and mailing on Tuesday!! So FUN!!! Enjoy the week ahead! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That is the cutest Santa mug!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

So glad you like your pocket letter! I got as far as putting up and decorating the tree today. Tomorrow the rest of the house!

xo

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, love your entry table. What a nice greeting spot. The turkey looks delicious made by your daughter. Gorgeous Pocket Letter gift. Your header is really pretty.
I'm done with my shopping too except for a few stuffers. It feels good to be done and enjoying the month without rushing around doesn't it? Have a great sale in your booth. Wish I could stop by.
Happy December! xo

Earlene L. said...

Deb it is a very sweet entry to see when you walk in and can't wait to see your decorating!!!
***Merry Christmas***
Earlene

Theresa said...

Ho Ho Ho, love that sweet cup:) Cute and creative pocket swap gift! Enjoy your day dear Deb, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love your very creative swap and I can't wait to see what crafting you get into later this week with Tammy and Erica. Boy, I wish I lived closer. Bring on the Christmas decorations! Can't wait to see more.

Rose L said...

I am considering starting decorating today. It is so cold and my arthritis is hurting and I have to haul it all in from the workshop/garage. So far have only looked at all the bloggers posts of their decorations!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your pocket page. Can't wait to see your Christmas decor. I decorated our tree today and have some other things to put out tomorrow.
~Cindy

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Love the Santa pictures! I bet your home is looking lovely :)

Lyneen J said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season!!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

I love Marsha's PL, and I see she made you a little scrabble letter ornie!!! Stay warm!

nathaliemill said...

:)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I had to catch up on your blog. You have been so busy and crafty!
May this week be Merry and Bright for you!