Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas Pocket Letter Partner's List



Here is the partner list: I made it easy and just went down the list as you signed up and made partners from that:




TERRI   &  PAM

CINDY &  STEPHANIE

MARSHA  &  DEB


I'm having trouble linking up a couple of you gals....I will email a couple of you so you can contact your partner.

Please email me so that I know you have contacted your partner. THANK YOU.

Questions: email me  dbrhgn@aol.com

HAVE FUN with the CHRISTMAS POCKET LETTER SWAP! Mailing date is the 4th.
warmly,
deb


6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Can't wait to get started!! I bought a few things today to start my Christmas PL's!! I emailed Judy!
hugs,
Linda

Susie said...

Deb, You craft some of the cutest things. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Dr. Steffes said...

I am so excited. I think I am going to have a blast making one of these!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Deb! I'd better clean off my craft table because I am excited to get started. :) Pam

Consider It All Joy said...

Yippee! I've already started planning!! Cindy

Verah said...

Check out www.hoardnot.com. It is pretty cool. They have an App for iPhone and Android that gives you all the yardsales and estate sales in the area. They also allow you to post your event for free on the site.