Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas, Last Finds of 2015 & Thank You's


These are are the last finds of 2015...I know, NO More Dishes...BUT, I love square plates!!


Granddog loves his new bed and his new toys. He will be 11 years next year!


I was blessed to receive a couple of packages and the one above is from Linda. She made the tin can candle, and knows that I make paper things. THANK YOU!


These gifts are from Debbie Kay. One of these days we will meet in person. She lives in CA.She is making card and made the NOEL one! She knows that I love puppies. Fun mugs, linens, ckbk and just enough chocolate! THANK YOU, Debbie!

 
and these are from Sharon who has come to visit me! THANK YOU! She also sent some Fudge and I ate it right away and it was SO GOOD!  She doesn't blog anymore so I won't link her up.

I had a great Christmas and hope that you all did too! My Christmas decor is still up. Expecting a snow storm later today....and staying home on New Years Eve so that is when I'll take down my Christmas decor. I love having the tree lights on in the evenings.

See you next Year!
warmly,
deb


12 comments:

Susie said...

Deb, Good looking family. I like the square plates too. I also loved the new mug and little Christmas mat. Blessings for a great new year. xoxo,Susie

Junkchiccottage said...

Sweet family Deb and wonderful gifts from blogging buddies. Sending you wonderful wishes for great beginnings and blessing in 2016.
Happy New Year.
Kris

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Looks like a lovely Christmas. I've decided to have mine on Wed. I need to spend some time with my sweet family celebrating!
hugs,
Linda

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's fun to see your family and your special gifts too! Happy New year sweet lady! Hugs, Diane

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Lots of sweet pictures of Christmas! Stay warm and wishing you a very Happy New Year! xox

vivian said...

Hey Deb! just popping into blog land for a few minutes this morning and wanted to say hey and happy New year! see you on facebook!
xoxo

Theresa said...

Great finds:) If you love square plates, buy them! Enjoy the rest of your year dear Deb, BIG HUGS!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Looks like you had a lovely family Christmas. Sweet gifts from sweet friends. The plates are so pretty, I can see why they went home with you. :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Happy New Year, I love sales too. yvonne

Musings from Kim K. said...

So many lovely things from friends. Enjoy your decorations. Mine are still up too. I'm so glad to finally see snow. It finally feels like Christmas. Happy New Year, Deb.

Boopnut said...

Fun to get gifts in the mail! Glad you had a good Christmas!
Deb

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful Christmas card!!! I love it and it was so very nice to received it from you!!!
I love your family picture...looking all so good!
Have a great New Year's Eve and a wonderful New Year's Day!!!