Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fun Christmas Mail

I am way behind in posting some fun mail. There are so many wonderful blogging friends! Above is a Christmas Pocket Letter that Linda made for me. She knows my favorite word is JOY and sweetly included it in the PL. It is way prettier in real life. Love the red,white & green. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!





This sweet pocket card was made by Stephanie! She is a sweetie! THANK YOU SO MUCH!



I met Jocelyn,a couple of years ago and she sent me this Santa teacup & book! Very special and a great addition to my collection! I will enjoy having tea in this awesome teacup. THANK YOU SO MUCH!





Oops, sideways, this Christmas Pocket letter is from Oliva. We have crafted together once this year and will get together more often next year. She is so good at paper crafts/cards! It is so soft and pretty! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am so Thankful for all the Kindness and sweet friends that I have from blogging! Your friendship is a Christmas gift in itself!

warmly,
deb

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I had so much fun making the pocket letter! I am so glad you got me started on making some. It is a creative fun way to meet new friends! I will make a more in the New Year I hope! Merry Christmas!

Linda

Consider It All Joy said...

So many wonderful sweet gifts from obviously talented friends! Continue to enjoy the season! Blessings, Cindy

Sandy McClay said...

How fun...I have a little something for you also...:) I sure miss crafting this time of year...:)

Sandy

vivian said...

Isnt always fun to receive treats in the mail from our bloggy friends? I havent been blogged since thanksgiving as Ive just been too busy. hoping to get a post up this weekend. but I do pop in quick quick some mornings to see what everyone is up too. love the pics from your christmas tea. I think Im going to do a little new years teaparty in jan. no time for one now! lol! Have a great day my friend and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxo
vivian

Theresa said...

Oh what beautiful gifts! I know you sent them pretties too:) Have a blessed day dear Deb, HUGS!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Deb, Wonderful gifts in the mail and from special friends. Love the darling teacup. The pocket letters are amazing. Enjoy the week up to Christmas. Blessings xo

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

There are times when you meet someone special, who made me feel special. I so appreciated you taking time to meet with me and taking me around to the candy store and antique mall. It was a fun day, and I hold that memory dear. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Jocelyn

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such talented friends. I always enjoy seeing your swaps and crafting projects. Christmas hugs!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for sharing your festive happy mail. Love all of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family Deb!