Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fountain, the Frog & Gnome


I bought this water fountain at How Quaint in Shakopee at their last sale. I love listening to the water falling. It is just outside of the sun room/breezeway! Very relaxing. This door goes into the breezeway. The door doesn't work. So, I decided to make sure people use the other front door by decorating this little area.



This little tree frog was in our mailbox! He was "relocated" to a better place in the front yard.



This gnome was found curb-side last week. I painted his faded hat and he is headed to the shop.



I have days when I want to say "go away"...Pretty funny!

I'm getting ready to help with the Spring Tea at my church. Pretty busy the next few days. There will be about 160 women & that includes about 20 little girls. I will take photos of some of the tables. There will be 18 tables set for the tea.  Many hands to make this work, along with the men that will be serving at the tea!

warmly,
deb



12 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That gnome is funny! And the fountain was a great find...I haven't been to How Quaint in awhile now. Your header is looking so pretty for spring!

Kathleen Grace said...

I love the sound of a fountain, something about it is so relaxing. The gnome is cute, is the sign reversible? Looking forward to seeing photos of the tables at your tea. :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Relocated frog?!?! Adorable gnome...can't wait to get there...05/26!

TARYTERRE said...

sweet gnome.

craftyles said...

The little gnome is a cutie. Glad you'relocated Mr. tree frog'. I hope you take some pic's of your tea. I always enjoy seeing the tables set. Have fun!

Rose L said...

Love the little wrought iron gate! Around here no doors may be blocked due to fire and safety laws. They also have to work, so it might be the same there. One of my friends had one that did not work well so she blocked it and got fined and given so many days to repair it. She also was fined for not having a landing outside the door, so had to build a porch!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a good idea to just block the door with your pretty outdoor vignette, Deb. I love the soothing sound of water, too, and that gorgeous cherub really caught my eye! Have fun at your church tea with all the preparations. Happy Mother's Day!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

The gnome is so cute! Love the relaxing sound of water, and have luckily lived by the ocean my whole life. Looking forward to seeing your tea tables. Have fun with all that! :)

Consider It All Joy said...

Cute finds, Deb, even the frog ~ LOL!! Enjoy your special ladies tea! Blessings, Cindy xo

Curtains in My Tree said...


My oldest daughter always likes gnomes haha Isn't it great what we find curbside?

I put some things on my curb last evening and in 10 minutes a car stopped and picked my throw away treasures

Happy Mothers Day

Bonnie Jobe said...

Well - that gnome is pretty cute...and would be wonderful to have to express myself!!!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160608
coach factory outlet
kevin durant shoes 7
coach outlet
basketball shoes
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors
toms shoes
caoch outlet
gucci outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
nike outlet
tiffany and co
true religion outlet
christian louboutin outlet
adidas shoes
true religion outlet
nike roshe flyknit
nike store
christian louboutin sale
ralph lauren
timberland outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
jordan 6
gucci outlet
true religion sale
tods outlet online
nike air max 90
nike uk
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
as