Monday, July 25, 2016

AWESOME Estate Sale Finds


I went to a really great estate sale on Saturday! Prices were good, and so many things to buy. Of course all the other people thought so too! I had to act fast...aka...GRAB real fast! I adore vintage Christmas cards and was very happy to find a small box of them :)



I bought these stickers on Sunday. A grocery tote FULL at $3.50 of the entire box. It took me about an hour or so to go through and decide which ones to keep!



These treasure I bought on Saturday. The little birds are Lefton and it looks like they have little holly wreaths on their heads :)


This is a" Frosty" the Snowman stuffed toy and he was only $2.00 on Sunday!  That is what they called him at the sale.  SCORE! I haven't tried to look him up on the internet.  More photos to come! More Christmas, linens, and fall!

On a sad note...the cardinal nest is empty.  Sweet Pea somehow got into the bush where the nest was. She heard the babies chirping...so now there are no more baby cardinals  :(  

Keep cool...can you believe July is almost over! Don't the days fly bye!!!
deb

20 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Deb, enjoy your sweet treasures and the last bit of July too. hugs and JOY, Kim

SimplySingleSenior said...

LOVE the 3rd picture -- I could make a vignette in my house out of all of those adorable treasures!

Earlene L. said...

Nice haul of vintage Christmas!!!!! If I find cards I try to buy them too.
Hapy Summer!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my, Deb, what fun treasures you've found! Those vintage cards and the bag of stickers will be fun to use. Did I spot a sifter with strawberries on it?? Enjoy your new finds, but too bad about the baby birds.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that old watering can! You're making me want to go to the old thrift store. I've been trying to stay away! heehee! LOVE the cards too! Enjoy your day. Hugs, Diane

Patti said...

That snowman stuffed toy is adorable! And all those vintage cards---what fun. Do you intend to use them for your own card-sending? Or are they just to keep?

So sorry about the nest. That is very sad.

Blessings,
Patti

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love you new finds. Those little birds are adorable!! I think I have that same small milk glass piece and it's a candle holder? Not sure. Sad about the birds. Stay cool and enjoy these last days of July.
hugs,
Linda

Carol Slater said...

I love the vintage Frosty! I collect snowmen. Also, would love to find stickers like that as I am scrapbooking and enjoying making some cards.

craftyles said...

Love all the vintage Christmas finds. I wish the weather were more like December. Sorry about the little bird babies!

vivian said...

lots of stuff! LOve those little birdies! and so sad about the cardinals. I just had a nest of robins. they flew away 2 days after I discovered them. I always love to find baby birds in their nests.
have a great week Deb!
xoxo
vivian

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wow wow wow! You scored big time. You always have a knack for finding great vintage Christmas stuff. The cards are so adorable. Sorry about your baby birds. I don't think ours made it either. Too many predators around here.

Cheryl said...

I am always drawn to old cards too! I have stacks and stacks that I must find something to do with eiy-eiy-eiy... but in a good way *wink* lol

pathtojunkentreasure said...

I also love vintage Christmas items. The cards are always so much fun to look at. I'm looking forward to seeing the linens that you found. Milena

Oliva Ohlson said...

So sorry to hear about the baby cardinals :-(

Your finds are fabulous!!! You sure find great treasures! The bag full of stickers is my fave...WOW!

Melissa Stanley said...

Boy oh boy! Lots of great finds here!

pinkrosesandtecups said...

wow, you scored some good stuff Deb! I'm loving the pitcher with the roses!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Deb,
All your finds are great. Love the adorable snowman.
Kris

Jocelyn said...

Wow! I love a good sale. Great finds.

Summer said...

Thant snowman is so charming ♥

summerdaisy.net

Joy H said...

Cute finds. I have two of those little milk glass baskets in my dining room!
Love the vintage cards :)