Sunday, November 13, 2016

Bachman's Christmas Ideas House



On Friday my Mom and I went to the Bachman Christmas Ideas house. This is some of the outside decorating.  I didn't take photos of everything.





Sweet mitten wreath on the shed door. Love it!


One of the outside window boxes already for the holidays. Love this too!






This is the porch into the house.  So many ideas!!! My-Oh-My!

I will show you more of the house in later posts.

On Tuesday, Erica and Tammy are coming over and we are having a Christmas Craft day! Hot glue gun, here we come! I will take photos of our creations!

Tonight is my TV night. 3 good shows on the public TV station.  The Durrell's of Corfu, Poldark and Indian Summer (which is okay) Not much on the regular TV and we don't have cable, dish or satellite
 etc... Is anyone else watching these shows?

Has anyone started decorating for Christmas?? I have seen some people have on instagram! Too early for this gal! I enjoying see how they are decorating for Christmas.

warmly,
deb

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OH- I LOVE that wreath and that window box!!! SO SO SO pretty! I haven't done a thing for Christmas yet. I never do anything until after Thanksgiving. However, being as we have warm record-breaking temps here I may put up my outside lights and just not turn them on until after Thanksgiving. Otherwise I freeze doing it sometimes.

Have fun crafting. I love to do that kind of stuff. xo Diana

craftyles said...

Love all the ideas. Especially the mitten wreath. No, Christmas decorating doesn't start here until the day after Thanksgiving.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm just starting to get in the Christmas mood. I took a trip thru HOme Goods and it was so fun! I love that mitten wreath!! Hugs.

Lady Linda said...

So fun to have you share this great place! I wish I could take a trip there. As other's have commented, I love the mitten wreath! It is sooo cute and that would be a fun project. Yep, get that glue gun ready.
Have fun.
Love,
Linda

Joy H said...

Love the porch and the mitten wreath is adorable!
I have not decorated yet. Will start the day after Thanksgiving most likely.
My daughter and law has already started but she is coming to our house for
Thanksgiving.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I wish somebody from the idea house would come and fill my window boxes like that. Gorgeous!

I can't even think about Christmas decorating until after Thanksgiving, either.

Susie said...

Deb, I love Bachman's. There is so much to look at and enjoy. It is fun to gather decorating ideas from such places. I do that with Horton's in Tipton. Blessings for fun decorating with your friends. xoxo, Susie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb, love the ideas here from the Bachman tour. Love the mitten wreath and the window box is fabulous. Yes, I've started to organize the decorating. It seems to arrive sooner each year doesn't it? I'll start the day after Christmas. Have a blessed week. xo

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh how pretty Deb. Love those window boxes. Gorgeous and that mitten wreath is too adorable. Happy rest of your week.
Hugs,
Kris

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Deb, I loved seeing the photos that you shared, especially the mitten wreath and the window box! I haven't started Christmas decorating yet, but will after Thanksgiving.
I also liked reading about your soup and pie for Thanksgiving. I'm leaving for Ohio to be with my mom and sister. xo

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What an adorable wreath, and looks like lots of cute decorations. I'm into Thanksgiving decorating and then will be ready for Christmas for sure. Oh know you had fun crafting! Looking forward to photos.

I'm watching the Durrells on Masterpiece, and like it a lot. Nothing compares with Downton Abbey, but it is enjoyable. Like you, we only have free TV. :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I love the mitten wreath!
We are watching Poldark, but have just started season 2...