Saturday, February 25, 2017

Starting Easter cards & Thank you


I was making Easter cards today. I'm getting an early start this time! Easter is my very favorite holiday and this year my birthday is a few days after Easter. I love that!







These cuties are from Paintin Patti. She is so thoughtful to send me some sweet Valentine luv. I am behind in THANKING her! THANK YOU, Patti!!!

I sure enjoyed the warm weather we had, now it's bad to winter.

I need an estate sale fix. Hubby works on Saturday, so we can't go first day to the sales.Lately there haven't been any GOOD sales, so I guess we aren't missing too many treasures!

Remember you can find me on instagram #debs_earthly_delights.  I still don't know how to get you there from here! LOL!

I will be painting my dining area and kitchen in March. I'm going to use the same color that I painted the living room. I will take photos of the before and after. It won't be for awhile as I haven't started painting.

warmly,
deb

8 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Those valentines are adorable!
Sounds like you are staying creative this winter! xo

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You make the sweetest cards! Maybe I'll take a break from my watercolors and make some cards to send out this year!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Deb,
Those Valentines are so cute. I know your Easter Cards will be super cute. Enjoy making those and letting your creative self go to town. Happy New Week.
Kris

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hi Deb, Easter is my favorite holiday too! You do a. lot more decorating than I do! How sweet to get gifts from your friends


Carol

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb, looks like you are having some creating fun with all these wonderful elements to card with. Love this time of year and Easter is a favorite too.
Have fun designing and blessings always. xo

Theresa said...

I always enjoy seeing what you are creating:) Enjoy your day dear Deb, HUGS!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wow, first I have to say I love your white buttons header, just beautiful! Aw, such sweet gifts from Patti. Good for you starting Easter cards already. Actually, I need to check the date of Easter. :)

Helen Philipps said...

I love Easter too, and your cards are looking very pretty! Happy weekend!
Helen xox